Price Check 2003 powertrac 422 with accessories, pittsburgh, value?

/ 2003 powertrac 422 with accessories, pittsburgh, value? #1  

rmcconnell

Tractor
PowerTrac PT422
I'm selling my house/farm/acreage and moving to a townhouse. Could somebody tell me what my powertrac and parts are worth?

Details:
Powertrac PT422 (~200 hours), 48" mower deck, 60" plow blade, trencher with 6" wide kit, bucket with teeth

thanks

I'll post it here once I determine the price. I'd also be interested in offers on the trencher. It was barely used.

/ 2003 powertrac 422 with accessories, pittsburgh, value? #2  
If you could post some pictures it would be helpful in determining the condition of the equipment, pretty low hours on the machine. When I sold my tiller for my power trac the factory said at least 50% of new or better depending on condition.

/ 2003 powertrac 422 with accessories, pittsburgh, value?
Trencher sold
I'll try to post some pictures of what is left.

/ 2003 powertrac 422 with accessories, pittsburgh, value? #4  
i would very much be interested in your machine, please let me know what your asking price will be.
Also if anyone else on here has a used PT for sale please let me know. I am mechanically inclined and not afraid of having to put a little bit of love into a machine

I asked powertrac to place this ad today:
PT422 with ~240 hours, garage kept, great conditions
accessories: PT mower deck, PT bucket with teeth, PT plow, homemade 2" receiver bracket
Price: $6,000

/ 2003 powertrac 422 with accessories, pittsburgh, value? #6  
thank you for your quick response.
i am afraid that the unit exceeds my budget of 4500.

/ 2003 powertrac 422 with accessories, pittsburgh, value? #7  
That is a killer deal.

You have the earlier version of the PT422 with two hydraulic rams for steering?

Andre: that is 50 cents on the dollar compared to a new machine. 200 hrs is practically new.

Thanks for the comment on the deal. Yes, it has a hydraulic ram on each side for steering. They are powerful and can push the piles of snow or dirt around.

That is a killer deal.

You have the earlier version of the PT422 with two hydraulic rams for steering?

Andre: that is 50 cents on the dollar compared to a new machine. 200 hrs is practically new.

/ 2003 powertrac 422 with accessories, pittsburgh, value? #9  
Thanks for the comment on the deal. Yes, it has a hydraulic ram on each side for steering.

A year of two after you bought your PT422, Power Trac decided to differentiate more then just HP between the "home model" (PT422) and the light commercial model (PT425). They changed the PT 422 steering to single ram (not as robust as it used to be), and improved the PT425 with stronger wheel torque motors and more height on the lift arms.

In my book, that makes your PT422, with dual steering rams, worth a bit more.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have ponied up the extra $1500 for the PT425 (I think that was the price difference in 2005).

/ 2003 powertrac 422 with accessories, pittsburgh, value? #10  
Sounds like a good price for the package to me. I have a 1999 422 with about 2,000 hours on it and I don't think I would sell mine for less than that. What area of Pittsburgh are you located?