Engine Flooded with Fuel

/ Engine Flooded with Fuel #11  
We used it all day prepping for the heavy snowfall expected tonight. .

Snowquestration is coming!

I need to do that when I get home. Glad you mentioned it, I would have forgotten about chains. I will drive my PT422 around, and run my generator for about 15 min.

/ Engine Flooded with Fuel #12  
Snow update from northern Indiana...
It ain't doing diddly!
Light snow. Still see the grass. Melting as it hits the streets. Supposed to be gone tomorrow. Typical winter day for once.

/ Engine Flooded with Fuel
Snowquestration is coming!

LOL! The potential for heavy snow here sorta took my mind off the other gathering storm in Washington and its possible impact on my job...

/ Engine Flooded with Fuel #14  
Snow's over here. Maybe 5" of fluffy stuff on top of an inch of icy stuff. Nothin' to write home about. Hope everyone else gets it light, too.

/ Engine Flooded with Fuel #15  
Patrick (Clumber)- How much snow are you getting? Forecast here in DC is for 8", but I doubt it. Too warm. Got about 1-2" so far though.

My PT422 is ready, though. Pretty happy that it fired up without a hitch yesterday. Haven't run it in over 2 months, nor charged the battery. I bought a new battery last spring, and I think it made all the difference in the world.

/ Engine Flooded with Fuel #16  
They are talking light rain in Los angeles and 60 degrees. Town is in a panic, buttoning down for the worst. You gotta love the west coast.

/ Engine Flooded with Fuel
Hi Tim, We got 12 inches overnight. Light snow since 7 AM, hardly any more accumulation since. Ran the PT with snow blower for 2.5 hours this morning. Works great, no problems so far. Easy start this morning. About to start on the driveway/road. The power flickered a few times, but no outage. I think Front Royal and a few neighbors around here have no power. The trees here were heavily laden early but as the wind picked-up they are okay now.

/ Engine Flooded with Fuel #18  
wow, impressive. We have 2" of slush, but still snowing. Not enough to plow.

Guess the DC hot air bubble protected us again. 20 miles away got 10". Inside the beltway: 0.5".

Last edited:
   / Engine Flooded with Fuel #20  
Rain in Vegas us nothing to mess with. Friggin monsoons will surprise you and wash you and you car down Las Vegas blvd.