Another PT look-alike?

/ Another PT look-alike? #1  

smartguyz

Gold Member
Tractor
JD318, Power-Trac PT425 with scuffed-up green paint.
Hey guys - I just saw this website. Anyone seen one of these? Another PT Look-alike?

-Rob /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Another PT look-alike? #2  
Aebi is Swiss. Bubenberg's father worked for them. I asked them for a price on one of the machines about a year before I got the 1845. I'm still waiting for a response. From other sources, however, I understand that you can get several PTs for one Aebi.

/ Another PT look-alike? #3  
I also looked at these, but they are too rich for my pockets. A guy could amass a small fleet of gear for the cost of one of those! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Another PT look-alike? #4  
Neat products.

They have the fighter pilot joystick that many of you PT'ers are longing for.

Attachments

• 298462-joystick.jpg
    298462-joystick.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 168
   / Another PT look-alike? #5  
<font color="blue">They have the fighter pilot joystick that many of you PT'ers are longing for. </font>

OOOooo!!! Missles away!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I saw eight buttons on that thing.

/ Another PT look-alike? #7  
I believe there was some discussion about them last year. Neat looking machines, but again, very expensive. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I was watching a pretty good skid steer operator this morning. That guy really got some work done. A great machine for the application he was using it for.

As it has been said before, there are no perfect tractors, so pick yours carefully. Power Tracs really are very good at a lot of things. I'm still happy with mine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif