Power Trac/ MultiTrac and Compact Equipment Mag

/ Power Trac/ MultiTrac and Compact Equipment Mag #1  

RobS

Tractor
None!
In the August edition of Compact Equipment Magazine is a nice little half page highlight on the Power Trac including a picture of one with a rear mounted backhoe. Directly opposite is an ad for MultiTrac which looks very similar but with more "swoopy" bodywork. Later in the same issue is a full page write up on the MultiTrac. Anyone seen a MultiTrac? How do they compare to Power Trac?

/ Power Trac/ MultiTrac and Compact Equipment Mag #2  
Does MultiTrac have a website? Or is there any contact info listed in the ad in CE mag? I would like to compare it to the PT425, which I am considering buying soon. Thanks. Danny

/ Power Trac/ MultiTrac and Compact Equipment Mag
I just checked and neither their ad nor the article lists a web-site. They have a phone number for a 12 page brochure (800-905-2265). The ad says "4 machines, 80 attachments" and the article lists the four models ranging from 20.5 hp to 42 hp. Price range $14,995 to $31,750. The 20.5 hp model has a Robin engine, all others are Yanmar.

The article refers to it as the MultiTrac multi-function articulated loader from Stonebrook Equipment. Other than that, there isn't much company information provided /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Power Trac/ MultiTrac and Compact Equipment Mag #4  
Here's a link to a page I found that describes one and has a photo.

And here's a link to a page that appears to be a quote for 4WD tractors to some Government agency in Minnesota. If you scroll down, you'll see two links to PDFs for MultiTracs from Stonebrook Equipment. Lists specifications.

Here's a link to a used one that is branded a Jolly SL30D but looks identical to the MultiTrac. 6 pictures.

So I did a search for Jolly SL30D and I found this websitehttp://www.csfjolly.com

Click on the English flag or the Italian flag if you can read Italian. Then click on the HOME PAGE link and it takes you back to the page you were just on! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Sooo, click on the Italian flag and look around. Maybe ask Momma to help you translate. I'll make an attempt at translating, as I have no knowledge of Italian, I'm American and I can figure out exactly what you are trying to say, no matter what language you are speaking(and this should be fun... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

The Jolly Miniloader
The leader in multiuse
The Jolly is a multiuse machine that is compact, potent and easily transported by the user. (Some comparrison to a skidloader) with 14 - 50 HP model available(diesel and electric models?) Looks like 45 attachments are available permitting diverse utilization without stress on the machine in agriculture, gardening and maintaning the verde ed edilizia(possibly landscaping). High technologly manufaturing priciples in all models, transmission is hydrostatic 4WD and easy maintenance.

Available in 10 models with 20 versions.

Scoprite il JOLLY nelle pagine relative ai
numerosi modelli disponibili.
carrello2.jpg

I think this means your relatives will want to borrow it, as it shows a picture of it being towed on a trailer by a very small SUV.

How's that? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyway, it looks neat. Wish I could see on in person. The web site has lots of links to pictures and models. And, even though the website is in Italian, it is surprisingly easy to get the drift. It ranks up there on my very cool machines list.

/ Power Trac/ MultiTrac and Compact Equipment Mag #5  
Also note that the driver's seat is much farther back than the PT400 series. Note the location of the articulation point in relation to the PT's articulation point as relating to the seat location. This design allows them to move the lift arms further back from the rear axle, which probably increases lift capacity and reduces the PT Pucker occurance. However, also note the incredible lift height. If you did get the PT Pucker going, it would tip forward much faster and much harder as the lever would be so much longer. The telescoping lift arms are very cool. Neat machine.

/ Power Trac/ MultiTrac and Compact Equipment Mag #6  
   / Power Trac/ MultiTrac and Compact Equipment Mag #8  
I thought I said that! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Power Trac/ MultiTrac and Compact Equipment Mag #9  
did I screw up and not realize ? if so please tell me and I'll delete it or somebody else can because if so it was unintentional

/ Power Trac/ MultiTrac and Compact Equipment Mag #10  
No, I was teasing. Your translater is retty cool. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif