Plans (drawing) for 425 Quick Attach plate?

/ Plans (drawing) for 425 Quick Attach plate? #1  

BAGTIC

Silver Member
I am looking for plans for making a PT425 quick attach plate. I seem to remember one here some years ago but I just can't find it and "Search" did not help much.

/ Plans (drawing) for 425 Quick Attach plate? #2  
I remember that too but also could not find it. I took my rock bucket to my welder and that's all that was needed.

/ Plans (drawing) for 425 Quick Attach plate? #5  
It was way back in there about 07 or 09.

Someone on Power-Trac even modified the QA by adding wings to use skid steer attachments.

/ Plans (drawing) for 425 Quick Attach plate? #6  
Cause the person who posted the original pictures was crazy... Dementions... Get it... Dementions... Demention this was a good link by the way? Demention thank you for the link?

God I kill myself sometimes...

/ Plans (drawing) for 425 Quick Attach plate? #7  
Cause the person who posted the original pictures was crazy... Dementions... Get it... Dementions... Demention this was a good link by the way? Demention thank you for the link?

God I kill myself sometimes...
Oh man, that was bad. :p

/ Plans (drawing) for 425 Quick Attach plate? #9  
Yea that was me. Guilty. The 32 percent was not a demention (dimension) just the percent protein in the fish food

/ Plans (drawing) for 425 Quick Attach plate?
Thanks a lot J. J. Exactly what I was looking for. Don't know why I couldn't find it but I couldn't.

"Someone on Power-Trac even modified the QA by adding wings to use skid steer attachments. "

Any idea where I could find information about the wing modification? There are a lot of useful attachments available that Power-Trac doesn't make. It would be handy being able to use a mini skid steer attachment.