Another Mini Hoe Project

/ Another Mini Hoe Project
Was able to reach up over 10 feet and still have the teeth grab.
PJ

Attachments

• 335159-Mvc-786f.jpg
    335159-Mvc-786f.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 313
Had to make a trip to Tucson and when I returned the weather had turned bad. Have 6 inches of new snow and its still coming down. Will test the snow blade out tomorrow.
Still have some cutting to complete and then will dig the trenches for the footings with the mini how. Its only a 9 inch bucket but if your not in a great hurry it gets the job done.
Will see if the weather will allow me to continue this fall or wait until spring.
PJ

Attachments

• 335161-Mvc-776f.jpg
    335161-Mvc-776f.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 324
   / Another Mini Hoe Project #13  
Nice pics, PJ.

Looks like the soil is pretty hard, there.

/ Another Mini Hoe Project #14  
PJ -

Great pics - that looks like fun!

It would be fun to have a 'barn raising' type of get-together with you guys some day. We'd all bring our PTs to some big project where we can play - uh - I mean WORK together on doing something. Your project sounds awesome.

Sincerely,

-Rob /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thats a great idea.
One of my wishes would be to have a get together that would have an older 425 and a new one so that we all could go over the differences. This would allow all of us to talk about care and upkeep, pointing out areas of special needs, etc.
Just having a group of PT owners to meet and converse with would be great fun.
PJ

Weather turned good so got some seat time in today. I'm glade this is my hole as I moved a large amount of dirt. If it was someone else’s hole then I may have rented a bigger backhoe.
PJ

Attachments

• 338056-Mvc-789f.jpg
    338056-Mvc-789f.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 262
Last photo for today. Still need to take it down another foot plus widen it 5 feet.
PJ

Attachments

• 338061-Mvc-790f.jpg
    338061-Mvc-790f.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 310
   / Another Mini Hoe Project #18  
Oh My Goodness!!! PJ, that is one huge hole, even for the mighty PT425! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yep, thought I would put the 425 to the full test. Not to mention that I'm having a ball.
PJ

/ Another Mini Hoe Project #20  
PJ,

I'm stunned and amazed - that IS a BIG HOLE! Looks like a lot of fun. My 2.05 acres seems so small now... That's it - I'll start looking for a bigger place to dig bigger holes! (Seriously, that's a lot of impressive work - all with the mini-hoe?!)

-Rob /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif