New PT1430 arrived.

/ New PT1430 arrived.
Beautiful. Quick, smear it with mud before it becomes a hanger queen.

I'll muddy her up as soon as there is any. Right now all we have is ice everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ New PT1430 arrived. #12  
Very nice,

/ New PT1430 arrived. #13  
I like the new routing on the hydraulic lines out of the front motors. Your design will stay much cleaner, and be easier to clean. I also like the relocation of the lights down the front slope- that will work much better for close up work, though I still like having a second set on the ROPS.

MR had me on the smokestack through the ROPS.

All the best,

Peter

/ New PT1430 arrived. #14  
Looks really sweet. And as MossRoad can attest, it is almost as clean as mine!

Ken

/ New PT1430 arrived. #15  
Out of curiosity, does it say what weight oil is in the hydraulic tank?

/ New PT1430 arrived.
Out of curiosity, does it say what weight oil is in the hydraulic tank?

Don't say what's in it. Does say to use 10-40 or 15-40 motor oil. Same as the old one.

/ New PT1430 arrived. #17  
So what I noticed right off the bat was the new Steering Wheel Column or control panel for the lack of a better word. How it is V shaped now, guess it gives more room for the tabs on the arms?

Sweet ride. yeah, I have never seen an actual wrench to handle the large filters, I use a strap oil wrench as well. Wait till you have to replace it... it is tight (at least it is on my 1850), it weight a lot, and those filters the rubber is not attached to the can, it free floats, so it falls into your hands, and into the body, and you have to clean it up. it is friggin mess. Maybe yours is better. doubt it.

/ New PT1430 arrived. #18  
I missed the V-shape on the instrument panel. Good catch.

Same here, I use a strap wrench and have to REALLY tighten them in order to prevent air leaks.

Ken

/ New PT1430 arrived.
So what I noticed right off the bat was the new Steering Wheel Column or control panel for the lack of a better word. How it is V shaped now, guess it gives more room for the tabs on the arms? Sweet ride. yeah, I have never seen an actual wrench to handle the large filters, I use a strap oil wrench as well. Wait till you have to replace it... it is tight (at least it is on my 1850), it weight a lot, and those filters the rubber is not attached to the can, it free floats, so it falls into your hands, and into the body, and you have to clean it up. it is friggin mess. Maybe yours is better. doubt it.

Funny. I've had the tractor for a week and I only noticed the different column yesterday. Guess I better buy a strap wrench before it hits 50 hours.

Supposed to be getting a blizzard tomorrow so I expect this new girl to get a workout.