Why I would buy another Power Trac in one word:

/ Why I would buy another Power Trac in one word: #1  

valjo

Tractor
pt 1430
Terry E.

I've owned a 1430 for almost 7 years. Every time we ran into a problem, Terry was able to help diagnose it and get us parts by the next day, and then talk us through what we needed to do. He never acted like he would rather speak to my husband than me, he was always reassuring and helpful. I never doubted that I could manage the machine on my own, as long as Terry is around. He always calls back promptly, so there is not much downtime.

I recently needed some help with valuation, and Terry and Kristie went above and beyond what you should expect from an OEM to help me. And there has always been so much kindness, they have treated us like family.

If you are in the market for a machine, and hesitating to venture into this PT realm due to unfamiliarity, I will tell you that I had the same reservations, and I have not once regretted our decision to go with PT.

PowerTrac - if you are reading this - make sure you do what is necessary to hold on to Terry. He is gold, and while you make great equipment, he is the link that makes this machine a viable tool for me. I would buy again because of him.

/ Why I would buy another Power Trac in one word: #2  
I have told PT and Terry that he is the reason we feel comfortable not having a dealer network.

Ken

/ Why I would buy another Power Trac in one word: #3  
Terry has always been very helpful with me. He is very knowledgeable and patient. I bought my 1999 PT-422 as a basket case. Between Terry and this forum I have a pretty nice running tractor now. I hope Terry has no plan on retiring anytime soon.

/ Why I would buy another Power Trac in one word: #4  
PowerTrac - if you are reading this....

faint hope. I don't think the internet had made it to Tazewell yet....