48" mower deck belt

/ 48" mower deck belt #1  

MuncyBob

Platinum Member
Tractor
PT 422
Much to my surprise, my belt lasted through last season. Just cut the grass last week again and I know I'm on borrowed time. Can anybody tell me the size info I need to get a replacement and save me from taking it off the mower to find out? I plan to run it as long as I can but having a spare on hand for the inevitable failure would be nice.

/ 48" mower deck belt #2  
I know this is an old thread but I wish this topic was in the cross reference area for Power Tracs. I would like the size of the 60" deck belt as well. Mine is getting old so I would like to have one for a spare so when it goes.

/ 48" mower deck belt
Funny you resurrected this thread, I was just trying to tighten my belt. I'm still on the same belt though but there isn't much more adjustment I'll be able to make...I'm stunned the dang thing hasn't failed.

/ 48" mower deck belt #4  
Funny you resurrected this thread, I was just trying to tighten my belt. I'm still on the same belt though but there isn't much more adjustment I'll be able to make...I'm stunned the dang thing hasn't failed.
Same here. Been mowing an acre once every week or two during the summer since 2005, and still on the same belt. Thought I had broke it last year, but turned out the idler pulley had slipped.

/ 48" mower deck belt #5  
I know this is an old thread but I wish this topic was in the cross reference area for Power Tracs. I would like the size of the 60" deck belt as well.
Well I finally got my tractor up and running after the main pump failure. My grass was so tall and I was pushing it hard and belt came off so I took a picture of it with the size on it. It's still the factory belt for my 60" deck.

image-3417158768.jpg

/ 48" mower deck belt
My one outer spindle needed to be replaced so when I ordered a new one from Tazewell I also got a new belt. I 'll try to remember to take a pic of it. At this time of the year I'm spending 3+ hours a week running the mower, I'm still amazed that the old one is still holding up!

/ 48" mower deck belt
Well, better late than never. No pic of the replacement belt but it says this on it: 22 CCY0532 and CCY0542 A&I Products A105 4L1070. Apparently made in India.

/ 48" mower deck belt #8  
Thanks for the number. I checked mine last week and it looked good. It must be over 12 years old.

/ 48" mower deck belt #9  
Amazon has most of these belts, just search for your number. Odd, this post is titled for 48" belt, but the pic shown is for an A-120 with is a 1/2"by 122" belt, right?

prs

/ 48" mower deck belt
Yes, he was just showing his 60" deck belt for another 60" deck owner that questioned that belt.
I have to say that looks are deceiving though. I thought for sure my original belt would fall apart by now with all the mowing we have done this year!