Thanksgiving....

/ Thanksgiving.... #1  

MossRoad

Super Moderator
Tractor
Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year
I'm thankful for my Power Trac..... and turkey. :licking:

OK that's kinda shallow. Other stuff, too.

OK, not stuff. Mostly people. :laughing:

/ Thanksgiving.... #2  
Me too. Ate too much turkey and stuffing, also fixed my 1845 pt. Yesterday tilt function would not work, fairly simple fix the adjustment bolt for the tilt function got loose and fell out of the threaded hole.

/ Thanksgiving....
I worked till 3am last night. Got up at 8 this morning. Shoved turkey in a bag with carrots, onions and celery. Rubbed it down with vegetable oil and shoved 2/3 of a stick of butter up its cavity. Stuck it in the oven around 9 and it was done shortly after 11. Heated up a spiral cut ham wrapped in foil on the grill. Browned some boiled Polish sausage on the grill, too. Wild rice. Stuffing. Mixed vegetables. Noodles in chicken gravy. Mashed potatoes. URP! I ate too much. Cleaned it all up and broke out apple, cherry, pumpkin, mince pies and some chocolate/oreo/whipped cream bomb thing that my sister-in-law made. Visited with family. Cleaned it up again. Divided up take-home bags. Made a batch of turkey soup and kicked everyone out! The End....

:D

/ Thanksgiving.... #5  
No turkey for us, only ham.

Last edited:
   / Thanksgiving.... #6  
Every day is special. To all my friends on this forum a may you eat as much as David does and get away with not gaining a pound.
PJ

/ Thanksgiving.... #7  
I am thankful my children are healthy and doing well.
I am thankful my 88 year old Mother is still able to travel to spend time with her sister and family in Texas.
I am thankful my seven brothers and sister and their families are all safe an well.

I hope all of you had a good thanksgiving.

/ Thanksgiving....
Oh I payed the price this year to the tune of about 5+ pounds. Most of it is off already, but the jeans were quite a bit tighter for a few days! :laughing:

/ Thanksgiving.... #9  
We all have lots to be thankful for. The world that we are living in is becoming less safe, due to ISIS etc. But we have our freedoms here, paid for & secured by our military men & women !

/ Thanksgiving.... #10  
every thanksgiving I give a special thanks to bobrip.........well I give thanks to all the wonderful members here for their help on any problem......but I especially remember bob on thanksgiving because that is the weekend I put the chains on the tractor every year........and it was bob's tip of cutting off the head of a spare wheel bolt to turn it into a temporary stud that makes mounting the wheels back on the tractor a breeze.........instead of my old way of balancing the wheel in the air with my legs and feet while trying to line up the holes and get the bolt started before it all came tumbling down.......lol........I'd remember him on tax day in april which is when I take the chains off but I always seem to be in a foul mood that week....don't know why.......haha.......hope everyone had a great turkey day......Jack