New PT 425 Owner

/ New PT 425 Owner #1  

Clarke

Gold Member
Tractor
PT425
Considering digging a trench with the mini hoe 110 ft long and 36" deep is this the ranting of a mad man. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New PT 425 Owner #2  
Congratulations on the addition to your family, wonderful things are about to begin. You will have no problem digging a 3 foot trench other than it will take time.
Take pictures if you can.
PJ

/ New PT 425 Owner #3  
welcome and congratulation ... what is a long day in the ditch, when you get to enjoy your toy save that $50.00 and hour back hoe fee ..... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ New PT 425 Owner #4  
congratulations on your new pt. enjoy digging that ditch as you contemplate on what your next job will be.

/ New PT 425 Owner #5  

Quite an ambitious project!!

I just completed MY first MiniHoe project:

We have the typical drainage ditch along our road with a pipe going under our driveway. At one end of this pipe was a 1' x 1' deep hole that was filled with water most of the time, and therein lives a large dark green Frog. For over a year now, each time my wife enters or leaves the driveway, she stops to say "Hi!" to her "pet" Frog! In the heat of Summer she carried pails of water to keep her friend's little pool from drying out!

Yesterday, after much planning, and having mustered the needed ambition, I set out with my shiny new MiniHoe to enlarge and improve Frog's pool. 15 minutes, and 6 or 8 scoops of the MiniHoe, later Frog's pool has been doubled in size and depth!!!!

Connie is happy! Frog is happy!! I'm happy!!! What a machine!!!!

Attachment: None. (Pool is too small to show up in a photo!)

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New PT 425 Owner #6  
Hey, the green frog would be a good mascot for the PT 400 series. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ New PT 425 Owner #7  
Heh. And here I was thinking you were going to fill in the hole to improve drainage.... Silly me. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ New PT 425 Owner
Planning on starting the trench this week end will post pictures if I can figure that out..