60 inch material bucket for 1430

/ 60 inch material bucket for 1430 #1  

menchhofer

Silver Member
So I called Tazewell the other day to order a new light material bucket which I plan on using on different machine. Wanted to purchase it without the quick attach plate.
I was informed we could not buy the bucket without the QT plate welded on.. Now I realize PT is an independent company it seems unreal they will not sell the bucket without it. Also, I had thought the newer plates were bolted on instead of welded.

/ 60 inch material bucket for 1430 #2  
Interesting. Maybe the plate is part of production? I don't know. :confused3:

/ 60 inch material bucket for 1430 #3  
If you look on the part of their page that says "Attachments for other machinery" That is where you will find what they sell that does not have a QA plate on them, and they don't list any buckets, just Blades and other things.

/ 60 inch material bucket for 1430
So I guess I will just need to grind off the plate.

/ 60 inch material bucket for 1430 #5  
I think you might have to do that. Most everything I saw was welded to the QA plates when I was down there. You can't find any other companies that will sell you a bucket at a cheap price. I have a buddy that buys QA plates for his skid steer loaders and they are a lot cheaper then PT wants for the same thing for their machines, and there is a lot more work in the cuts and bends, and looks like others attachments might be also.

So I guess I will just need to grind off the plate.

/ 60 inch material bucket for 1430 #6  
If you look on the part of their page that says "Attachments for other machinery"... they don't list any buckets...
Very surprising that they don't have buckets on that list. Seems like that would sell more than other attachments.

/ 60 inch material bucket for 1430 #7  
A couple of us ordered buckets from another company (Lackender Fabrication). Price was less, quality was a bit up and they would do whatever was asked. No reason to use PT's Light Materials bucket. Truth is the only implement I currently own out of my 12 implements is the mower deck. Might pick up one more from them, another mower, but you never know.

/ 60 inch material bucket for 1430
A couple of us ordered buckets from another company (Lackender Fabrication). Price was less, quality was a bit up and they would do whatever was asked. No reason to use PT's Light Materials bucket. Truth is the only implement I currently own out of my 12 implements is the mower deck. Might pick up one more from them, another mower, but you never know.

PT quoted me a price of 680.00 for 60 inch light material bucket. Something like 330.00 for shipping. This Lackender is interesting and may contact them to get pricing..thanks

/ 60 inch material bucket for 1430 #9  
I have definitely been pleased with everything I have bought from Lackender and the prices were very reasonable. He even made attachment plates. I found him to be a very nice guy to deal with as well. I have a swinging mini hoe, pallet forks, large bucket, and 3 pt hitch adapter made by him.

Ken

/ 60 inch material bucket for 1430 #10  
Several years ago I bought a new 60 inch bucket from a local New Holland dealer for $250. It had been sitting in their lot for several years and they wanted to move it. I put a pt quick attach bracket on it and it works for me. Check your local dealers you might find a bucket you could modify