Wackadoodle tire idea

/ Wackadoodle tire idea #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
OK bear with me folks... Bar tires just lack traction. Quad tires, my dream tire, lack ability to support the weight.

What if... What if.... What if I where to put either the R1 bar tires on the outside and put the quad tires on the inside. Bar tires take the weight and the side load stress and the quad tires beef the traction.

I must confess I have a new drug dealer, the new stuff might be too potent.

/ Wackadoodle tire idea #2  
   / Wackadoodle tire idea #4  
OK bear with me folks... Bar tires just lack traction. Quad tires, my dream tire, lack ability to support the weight.

What if... What if.... What if I where to put either the R1 bar tires on the outside and put the quad tires on the inside. Bar tires take the weight and the side load stress and the quad tires beef the traction.

I must confess I have a new drug dealer, the new stuff might be too potent.

Its never too potent...

/ Wackadoodle tire idea #6  
What about foam filled quad tires?

/ Wackadoodle tire idea
Hmmmmmmm Hmmmmm foam filled quad tires. never thought of that.

No ken, you will always be my favorite.

/ Wackadoodle tire idea #8  
Just remember, once you fill them, you can never un-fill them. Doesn't leave much room to play with inflation, compression, etc....

/ Wackadoodle tire idea
Yeah, that was my thought. I really need to be able to see 4PSI for steep slopes and no way in heck that is going to happen with foam filled. It will be like riding on rock Ohhhh Flintstone tractor.

/ Wackadoodle tire idea #10  
Foam filled tires are not nearly as bad riding as you guys make them out to be. It's very common on construction equipment and it gives you benefits like ballast and never having to worry about a flat tire. For the OP's concerns about load carrying capacity and good traction it could very well be an option.