Source for wire?

/ Source for wire? #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
So I have a short. I have temporary fix but it is on a bundled pair that runs through the tunnel. Was wondering if there is a source for this kind of wire (seems pretty high quality, stranded pair each in a sleeve surrounded by plastic outer cover and a nylon cord in the middles).

I probably could get some direct burial speaker wire (12 guage) that would work as well. But looking for suggestions as this is in the tunnel with flex and high heat.

/ Source for wire? #2  
I would not recommend direct burial wire. It is not suitable for repeated bending and flexing.

You can search the archives, but I think is mining cable. Search the forum. Bob999 identified a source.
If you don't use that, I would recommend marine wire, as you want something that will take the repeated flexing and bending.

All the best,

Peter

/ Source for wire? #4  
You didn't really explain what the application was. Communication, lighting, what?

My go-to place is always E-Bay, especially for surplus high dollar stuff.

/ Source for wire?
Oh sorry... This is a Power Trac tractor wire. Two wires, double sheild. Looks to be 12 guage. It runs 12 volts from a seat switch to a valve control to keep the seat level.

/ Source for wire? #6  
By double sheild, do you mean each wire is insulated and both of those are in one sheath, kinda like romex, only stranded wire, or do you actually mean shielded wire for anti-noise?

/ Source for wire?
It is pretty high quality wire. Sorry moss, Romex... I am going to call my cousin who fixes giga yachts. He is going to have this floating around...