1850 for sale (not mine)

/ 1850 for sale (not mine) #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
Just got off the phone with Terry. Long conversation about nothing (status of the company, how he is doing). One thing he pointed me to is a very very very sweet deal on an 1850 at the PT site.

Basically 8500 for a big machine and attachments. Apparently the owner was ill for a couple of years and then kicked it. Not a lot of abuse on the machine other than just sitting.

/ 1850 for sale (not mine) #2  
If its the ad I'm looking at... did he mention the part about "starts but will not run" ;)

/ 1850 for sale (not mine) #3  
Is that something that important for it to do :)

If its the ad I'm looking at... did he mention the part about "starts but will not run" ;)

/ 1850 for sale (not mine) #4  
Not if you're mechanically inclined.... or a factory certified Deutz mechanic! :laughing:

In all reality, I'd want to know why it won't stay running before purchasing. You could get into expensive territory with a diesel engine.

Used Power Tracs

/ 1850 for sale (not mine)
Jeez. didn't see that. I bet it is a fuel issue. Sounds like the thing sat outside for a couple of years from Terry. Probably have hose rot issues as well but still, 8K, offer them 6, that is a heck of a deal when these machines are about 18K on the used market without attachments. Maybe I should get it for the wife.....

/ 1850 for sale (not mine) #6  
Yeah. The price is very good. Does that year have the quick attach? The picture cuts off the front of the FEL.

/ 1850 for sale (not mine) #8  
Maybe I should get it for the wife.....
Maybe you should get it for yourself.... so you have a spare vehicle to pick up the slack when you break your 1850... again!

Plus, you already found out the hard way how to repair probably 100 different versions of "starts, won't run"...

:D :D