Wheel Nut Stud - need help

/ Wheel Nut Stud - need help #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
OK, I messed up. two weeks ago I took a spare stud down to Crapa and asked them if they could order me more. three days later they said they could not find a match. And then I went out of town and forgot. Now I am back and, well, I am trying to swap tires and I cannot. I need more of these studs. Now I can order them from PT but I am hoping to resolve this by the beginning of next week.

So, anyone have any suggestions? THey are 3.25" long, 1/2 20 thread I believe, and they are screw in studs.

/ Wheel Nut Stud - need help
Just following up on this. GOt my order from PT. Never asked about the price. $6.35 per stud.. Jeeezzzzz

/ Wheel Nut Stud - need help
Just because no good deed goes unpunished, the set they sent me are not correct for my tractor. They are shipping out new ones.

/ Wheel Nut Stud - need help #6  
I got a Kohler air filter the other day locally that was not correct, either. Couldn't get back for two weeks to the place. I didn't have the receipt. They couldn't find record of the sale. Asked my name. No record in the computer. Asked my phone number. No record in the computer. I've bought stuff from them many times. Asked if I paid cash. NO. I used a credit card. No record of a credit card transaction. So I told them I'd dispute the charge and get my money back that way.... they found the record. $%&*%^%&^$!!!!!!! :laughing: