Has anyone ever tried pushing their Power Trac

/ Has anyone ever tried pushing their Power Trac
Blew a hydraulic hose while mowing. I have been going to take it to Tazewell for some time to get some problems fixed and this made me think get er done now.

/ Has anyone ever tried pushing their Power Trac #12  
If its just a blown hose that's keeping you from moving, I'd suggest getting a way-too-long hose and some fittings and just temping it in around the blown one if it's at all possible.

HEY!! On the bright side, it's not -15F outside!!! :D

/ Has anyone ever tried pushing their Power Trac #13  
Given the trouble, getting a "spare" hose almost seems the easiest....at least from this arm chair.

All the best,

Peter

/ Has anyone ever tried pushing their Power Trac
I am not sure what hose it is, if you start the power trac oil shoots out like a garden hose but you cannot get a good look to tell which hose it is, too many hoses in the same location and they are jammed together tight and cannot be moved plus it is under the fuel tank and tram pump very hard to get to.

/ Has anyone ever tried pushing their Power Trac #15  
Looking at past pictures of your 1845 I think for $16.00 I'd try two cheap 10,000# ratchet straps as I mentioned before. Wrap one around your right front wheel motor and back to your right rear wheel motor, then tighten the heck out of it. Then repeat on the left side. That should keep the unit straight while you move it, I'd think.

Here's some at Rural King for $7.99 each.

If it fails, you're out less than $20.

2" x 27' J Hook Tie Down Ratchet Strap 1, lb RTD227JH by Retail Factory Direct for $7.99 in Towing - Emergency - Vehicle Accessories - Automotive : Rural King

066030496_1.jpg

/ Has anyone ever tried pushing their Power Trac #17  
It would be like putting a large rubber band around the front and rear wheel motors on each side.

If they get cut up or chaffed, they aren't expensive.

/ Has anyone ever tried pushing their Power Trac #18  
Or you could go chains and load binders, but I'd try the straps first.

/ Has anyone ever tried pushing their Power Trac #20  
Sorry I was out of crayons! :laughing: