PowerTrac - Made in America

/ PowerTrac - Made in America #1  

pajoube

Veteran Member
Tractor
Former Owner PowerTrac 425 (September 2003)
Like you, I am very proud of my PowerTrac tractor. I watch the Travel Channel Made in America program with John Ratzenberger and felt PowerTrac would be a great fit for this show.
There is a thread started under PowerTrac Tractors that if you agree please add your comments for adding this company to the show.
Here is how you can find.
Go to Discovery.com
click on the Travel Channel
Click on John Ratzenberger's Made in America
click on suggest a topic
Under topics you will see the PowerTrac Tractors thread
add your comments or start a new thread about PowerTracs.
PJ

/ PowerTrac - Made in America #2  
I dont think so.

/ PowerTrac - Made in America #3  
Mr Chechnya, I don't get it. I don't think so. Please explain. I have been very happy with my 425 and don't understand your answer. Please explain> Thanks Mac

/ PowerTrac - Made in America #4  
I don't get it either. Had a few issues with my 425 but they will be taken care of. I decided to buy American and I love my PT. By the way I can work circles around my friends in their orange machines.

sg

/ PowerTrac - Made in America
You guys are great, hope to see PowerTrac on Discovery Channel. With everyones help we will.
PJ

/ PowerTrac - Made in America #7  
Done.

/ PowerTrac - Made in America #8  
I don't own a PT, but I'll be happy to add my comments to encourage the show. I like to see ANY shows about tractors and such.

Just make sure to let us know when you find out that it's going to be aired. Wouldn't want to miss it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ PowerTrac - Made in America #9  
Done,

Let us know, so I can have someone tape it for me, I don't have cable, just a plain antenna.

Tim

/ PowerTrac - Made in America #10  
I'm in the same boat as Golf Gar . I don't own one ,. But It'd make for a very interesting show . John