Replacing another Wheel Motor.

/ Replacing another Wheel Motor.
But your tractor is weird. Is that your pto hookups with the covers on them? That would not last in my machine. Too many branches hit that area

Your right and I've been thinking the same thing .. Pretty exposed to puncture from branches ... Plan to make a cover for it soon. I have one short hose in front that goes to the loader. It must rub slightly when the bucket goes up and down. I noticed It has rubbed the outer layer off .. I need to be proactive and replace it while I'm at it ..

As mentioned, that's for older units without the quick attach. I think they called it the 3-pin hookup. If you google a bit, you can find pictures of some of the older units and attachments. There's also a few on the "for sale" page on the Power Trac website.

I'll have to do that .. I did look briefly though my documentation and have not seen any diagrams with the included attachment point. There probably was an older attachment or two that used to be on the list ..

How did your wheel hub get such a bend in it?

All the best,

Peter

Peter the older hub as you can see in the picture was not as thick as the newer versions . This hub took a lot of force to get off. The 10 ton hydraulic puller just bent it before it popped ..

Attachments

• IMG_7715-001.JPG
    IMG_7715-001.JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7718.JPG
    IMG_7718.JPG
    241.6 KB · Views: 87
   / Replacing another Wheel Motor. #54  
Wow! That’s a lesson in one line.

Thanks.

All the best, Peter

Peter the older hub as you can see in the picture was not as thick as the newer versions . This hub took a lot of force to get off. The 10 ton hydraulic puller just bent it before it popped ..