Where do i put this or keep that?

/ Where do i put this or keep that? #11  
Here is another view of ROP Rack.

Attachments

• 524222-Front View ROP Rack crp.JPG
    524222-Front View ROP Rack crp.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 442
   / Where do i put this or keep that? #12  
Just to show how tacky I can be. There is a cup holder mounted where the left light used to be. There is a small plastic cup on the other side (not shown in picture) where I keep the garage door remote. There is a pouch for a small folding saw velcroed to the ROP support post and a small pouch also velcroed to the post for the cell phone. I also have some straps around the post for strapping items to the fork lift as needed. Tie wrapped to the steering wheel pedestal with gray tie wraps are foam pipe insulation to protect my knees from bashing into the corners of the pedestal.

Attachments

• 524226-Front View of Cup Holder and Saw holder crp .JPG
    524226-Front View of Cup Holder and Saw holder crp .JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 382
   / Where do i put this or keep that? #13  
Nothing left at home /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
PJ

/ Where do i put this or keep that? #14  
Man, a rolling tool crib! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Where do i put this or keep that?
NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

/ Where do i put this or keep that? #16  
More to follow, probably this evening.

BobRip

/ Where do i put this or keep that? #17  
im still not seeing a kitchen sink or a air mattress not to mention the recliner ....lol just kidding ya , you do have alot of trust in the rops with all that above your noggin /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Where do i put this or keep that?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( More to follow, probably this evening.

BobRip )</font>

I am looking foward to the More. So far looks like some good ideas. Keep them comming.

/ Where do i put this or keep that? #19  
Jol, I am more concerned about raising the center of gravity and tipping over. I have not had this happen, but the extra weight up high may not be a good thing. I only have one steep hill and I do not drive across it.

BobRip

/ Where do i put this or keep that? #20  
Stray, I took a few more pictures. This is the bumper. It is made of a 2 X 7 about 42 inches long. A hole is drilled in it for the hitch pin. The pin is reinforced with plat steel about 1/8 inch thick. The steel is screwed a bolted to the board. The corners are rounded so that small tress will roll of the edes and are less likely to hand up. There are two to three eye hooks at each end of the board. I attach bungee cords to hold weights and a come along on. The steel plate is tee shaped and hands over the back of the bumper about 5 inches. It has a hole in it to connect a trailer to.
The board also has some bolts in it to allow the weights to slip on.

Attachments

• 525204-bumper close up empty.JPG
    525204-bumper close up empty.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 398