Happy Thanksgiving!!

/ Happy Thanksgiving!! #1  

pequeajim

Platinum Member
Tractor
Power Trac 425
We are going away over the holiday and I may not have access to the Internet when I get there, so I wanted to wish you all a happy holiday while I could.

I want to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday. The original settlers feasted and gave thanks to God for their many blessings and new relationship with the native Americans. Although our lives today are very different, much is the same.

In this country, we have SO much to be thankful for. Our relationships, freedom, standard of living, and so on...

Maybe take moment to think about what we all have. Sure, our country could improve on many things, but it is still the best place in the world to live.

Thanksgiving is a time of positive reflection and thanks to God for what we have.

Be careful when you drive as this is the most traveled weekend of the year, be safe!

Finally, thank you all for your help over the past month and a half /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif It seems just like yesterday when I stumbled across this board and started looking at Power Trac. You guys have helped me tremendously, thanks!!!

The PT Brotherhood lives on /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Happy Thanksgiving!! #2  
Yes, give thanks on Thanksgiving Day and EVERY day!!! Unless you have lived abroad you have no idea how true the statement is that this is the best (or at least 1 of the best) places to live on earth! May our soldiers abroad be safe and home soon!So give thanks and remember those less fortunate than you are.......

and remember those poor turkeys that gave so we can fall asleep while watching football! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Happy Thanksgiving!! #3  
Hey, thanks for the good wishes! Same to you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You have a safe and happy trip.

Mother-in-law cooks a huge turkey each year... always over 20 pounds. Thursday morning I'm going to see if I can put a quick attach plate on that bird and make off with the leftovers. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Happy Thanksgiving!! #4  
Happy Thanksgiving to you all also! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Had our turkey dinner rehearsal Sunday at our churchs' annual Thanksgiving Dinner. I'm pleased to say that everything went great, I was able to determine just the right amount of goodies to eat (so that I can exceed that amount on Thursday! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif), and I am now ready, willing, and more than able to do some serious damage to the spread that we will be so thankful to enjoy.

We'll have 14 at our house, and we've bought a 26 pound turkey to feed them all! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif But the best thing is that I get to keep the leftovers!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Seriously, for all of you that will be traveling, here's hoping you have good weather and no problems. Have a safe and wonderful holiday, and say that extra "thank you" for all of our service men and women that aren't as lucky as we are to be with our families and friends here at home. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Happy Thanksgiving!! #5  
I join in wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
Be Safe. Enjoy.

/ Happy Thanksgiving!! #6  
Happy Holidays from Robin America, Inc.!!!!

We thank you for your confidence and support of our engines and we hope that we can continue to deliver a quality product to Power Trac machines! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,

Jack Gawecki
Robin America, Inc.
Technical Support Dept.
800-277-6246

/ Happy Thanksgiving!! #7  
Heading to Eagle Bay N.Y. for Thanksgiving this year. I'll be the main Chief since my mother-in-law passed away last year. Feeding 16 people this year. Getting there Wednesday to start the bread etc. early.
You all have a great Thanksgiving. Oh one more thing Rowski and his wife had a bouncing baby boy last week. Wyatt Daniel 9lbs 3 ozs and 201/2 inchs. Just another great thing to be thankfull for.Mom's fine also.
Have a great Thanksgiving!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Happy Thanksgiving!! #8  
Yes, Happy Holidays to all the TBN Family.
PJ

/ Happy Thanksgiving!! #9  
Best Thanksgiving wishes to all the fine folks here at TBN no matter what color machine you drive (or hope to drive)!!

Going to the "out-laws" (former in-laws) near Larkspur for the day and see what he gotten new for his Kabota.

Take care, have fun, and watch for the crazies on the roads!

/ Happy Thanksgiving!! #10  
"" We'll have 14 at our house ""

Gee, sorry, my invitatation must have gotten lost in cyberspace!! Can't make it this year!!

But all of you have a most happy and reverent holiday!!

I hereby provide the turkey, the stump, and the axe! You do the rest!!!!

Bird.jpg

Wink.jpg

FlagWave.gif