Meeting Rainbow

/ Meeting Rainbow #1  

BAGTIC

Silver Member
Rainbow invited my wife and I to his new homesite yesterday to inspect his PT-425. He is a very gracious and helpful host. A nice young man.

My wife and I much appreciated his advice and comments. The wife and I pretty much decided to get a 425 as soon as we get moved, only seven more weeks. She is excited that it appears to be something she can use herself. She is a country girl that shoots, fishes, climbs trees, works in the garden and likes to help me fix things, willing to try anything. We can hardly wait.

/ Meeting Rainbow #2  
The PT bunch seems to be a pretty nice group of folks! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Meeting Rainbow #3  
I doubt that you'll regret the purchase....my wife was not an eager beaver when it came to learing anything about tractors...but once she had a chance to use the PT & bucket it was heard to get her off of it! I think the smaller size compared to the Farmall helped her oversome her "fear" of tractors...but she quickly learned that small size does not equate to "small power". /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Meeting Rainbow #4  
What a WOMAN!!!!!!