Picked Up PT 422

/ Picked Up PT 422 #1  

maujer422

Tractor
Power Trac 422
Went to Tazwell yesterday to pick up a used 2002 PT 422 for a good friend. Left Springfield, Ohio 5:00 AM returned at 7:00 PM, it was a good trip. We were at Power-Trac for 2 hours talked to Kristie and Scott. They showed us the new show room (it was not complete when I bought my tractor) we were very impressed, they have each tractor with most of its equipment around it (mounted on posts with quick attach plates) starting with 180 and going on up in size. They had several trailers in the room loaded with tractor and equipment readt for work. They even have their big 60 hp. slope tractor and mower on a platform on a 45 degree angle ready to mow, also have their mining equipment in the room. It is nice to look at the equipment, see how it's made in a nice bright show room, better than the ware house. They are getting ready to build on to their manufacturing area. I'm not in to digital cameras yet. We did get hats.

/ Picked Up PT 422 #2  
When Power-trac listed that 2002 PT on their wed site they said it had the new type wheel moters. Did that mean that they installed the same wheel motor that is on the new 425 now?

/ Picked Up PT 422 #3  
Thanks for the update on Tazewell. Be sure and tell your friend to join us on TBN.
PJ

/ Picked Up PT 422
Terry said the new wheel motors are the ones that they used to use on the 425, not the high torque motors. We also picked up for my friend a 48" deck, snow blade, light material bucket, and a set of forks.