Ordered my PT425!!!

/ Ordered my PT425!!! #1  

mlhunter

Silver Member
After a lot of thought I ordered the following items from Scott this afternoon.

PT 425 Tractor
T3325 45" 4 in 1 Bucket
T3026 48" Brush Cutter (Solid Tires added to Brush Cutter)
T3227 18" Stump Cutter
T3319 Mini Hoe
T3292 Trailer Towing Adapter

I got the last PT425 they had in stock with the next ones to be available mid to late May. I also got the last 4 in 1 bucket they had in stock. Solid tires are available for the brush cutter for an add'l $50.00 and I added them to the brush cutter. The mini-hoe was out of stock but they are going to have it back within the next two weeks. When they do, I'll go out there and pick everything up. They are also out of wheels and tires so I couldn't order a spare.

The information on this forum has been very helpful in making my decision and I appreciate that!

Now the worst part begins . . . waiting until I can start doing some work with it! I have quite a few projects lined up for it when I get familiar with it.

/ Ordered my PT425!!! #2  
congrats. there and welcome to the list of fine owners of the pt line of machines

/ Ordered my PT425!!! #3  
Congrats! Now comes the hard part, the wait...
When you first get it, make sure you have an open playing field, give yourself a little time to get use to it before getting into tight spaces. I love ours, but I still do some OOPS! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Gravy does much better.

Gravy's Wife

/ Ordered my PT425!!! #4  
WOW, that is great news. Another PowerTrac owner.
Keep us informed of pickup and what you do from a touring standpoint in the Tazewell area.
Projects lined up? PICTURES PLEASE
PJ

/ Ordered my PT425!!! #5  
Don't forget to get the treadle springs. No cost, easy to put in or take out. BIG difference in my quality-of-control.

And welcome to the group!!

Phil

/ Ordered my PT425!!! #6  
Congratulations! Take Mrs. Gray's advice and play around in an open area for a while to get used to it. You'll really enjoy it. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Ordered my PT425!!! #7  
Hearty congrats! and welcome to the group of PT owners.

You'll love the 4n1 bucket. Its capabilities are limited only by the operator's imagination. From grading to grappling, it does a great job. I love the way it dumps w/o having to lift so high and tip load from the mouth.

The trailer hitch adapter is super as it is, but you'll probably think of other things to put in the receiver. I am trying to get an edger made for mine--like PT's but made from 2" box tube, angled and fitted with a disc at the end.

How are you going to stand the wait? At least you'll get it soon, though. When I ordered mine around this time last year, they had already sold out, and I had to wait until July. What agony that was!

/ Ordered my PT425!!! #8  
Congrats!
These machines sure are stout!

/ Ordered my PT425!!!
<font color="blue">congrats. there and welcome to the list of fine owners of the pt line of machines </font>

Thanks, I'm looking forward to sharing ideas with everyone on this forum!

/ Ordered my PT425!!!
<font color="blue"> Congrats! Now comes the hard part, the wait...
When you first get it, make sure you have an open playing field, give yourself a little time to get use to it before getting into tight spaces. I love ours, but I still do some OOPS! Gravy does much better. </font>

Thanks! That sounds like good advice! I'm thinking I'll hook up the brush cutter at the farm and get some experience with it that way.