Trade stump grinder for rock bucket?

/ Trade stump grinder for rock bucket? #1  

davesisk

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey-Ferguson MF 1220
Hey guys:

I haven't been around for a while...been busy with lots of things! I've finally gotten all the trees cut out of my yard and all the stumps taken care of, so I don't need my stump grinder attachment any more. It's the smaller one if I'm not mistaken...I got it with my old PT-1418 (2500 PSI, 8 gpm). It has a used blade on it, and I've got a brand new blade for it that hasn't even been used. I've got the 7 cu ft light material bucket right now, and I'd really like to have the smaller rock bucket with teeth. So, if you're interested in an even trade, shoot me a note and let me know.

One note: the stump grinder has the old attachment method (3 pins), but I'll be happy to either weld the quick attach plate on it for you, or I can take the 3-pin plate off and bolt it onto a quick attach plate (I believe the new stump grinders still bolt onto the plate). You send me the quick attach plate, and I'll fix ya up.

You can email me at davesisk at ipass dot net if you're interested. You can find a picture here: www.ipass.net/davesisk/tractor.htm

L8r, and happy tractoring!
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifDave