Anyone want to write a review?

/ Anyone want to write a review? #1  

smartguyz

Gold Member
Tractor
JD318, Power-Trac PT425 with scuffed-up green paint.
Hi guys,

I was just looking at other areas of the TBN forum, and was noting that there are NO reviews of PTs in the reviews section. Some people have had great experiences with their PTs. Anyone want to write a review?

Sincerely,

Rob /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Anyone want to write a review? #2  
I just wrote one on my PT422. Thanks for the prompt.

Bob Rip

/ Anyone want to write a review? #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Anyone want to write a review? )</font>

<font color="red"> So far I have written over 653 'reviews' and MossRoad has written over 6900!! Just do a search to find ours, and many others, comments, pro and con, concerning nearly any subject, and the joys and trials of Power Trac ownership!! </font>

/ Anyone want to write a review?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( Anyone want to write a review? )</font>

<font color="red"> So far I have written over 653 'reviews' and MossRoad has written over 6900!! Just do a search to find ours, and many others, comments, pro and con, concerning nearly any subject, and the joys and trials of Power Trac ownership!! </font>

)</font>

Dear Fourteen,

I always enjoy your energetic posts. I am simply encouraging you (and me) to consider writing a review/analysis that shows up in the reviews section of the site. For example, before I purchased my 425, I looked in the reviews section for opinions on tractors, and I didn't come up with any on the PTs. I didn't even know the PTs existed, and therefore had no reason to search for commentary on them. If I remember correctly, I was reading the buying advice section, and ran across a comment from David (MossRoad), who suggested the PT. I then went to his website, and from there to PT's website, and from there to the PT forum.

This is just encouragement to expand the places where the qualities of PTs are reviewed, not to cast any stones on your fine posts.

Sincerely,

Rob /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Anyone want to write a review? #5  
I don't know why I never wrote a review... probably becuase I still have less than 200 hours on it. I put another 45 minutes on it last night. I mowed our one acre real nice and slow at 45 degree angles so it looks pretty! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif (also went slow so that I didn't have to do some other chores /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif).

/ Anyone want to write a review? #6  
Hi Bob,
Didn't see your review out there. Do you think they are reviewed before being posted? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Anyone want to write a review? #7  
I believe that they said it would be posted within 24 hours. I am pretty sure that they review it.

BobRip

/ Anyone want to write a review? #8  
The review is still not posted and it has been almost 48 hours. I sent it again and we will see what happens.

Bob Rip

/ Anyone want to write a review? #9  
Well it's been almost 3 days and my review has not shown up. Maybe they are biased against Power Trac. Anyone have a suggestion as to how we can check on this? Maybe I should just have a little more patience. Somebody is probably on vacation this week.
Bob Rip

/ Anyone want to write a review? #10  
Bob,

Why don't you just post the text here, instead of waiting on them? I know that I'd love to read it. If you're reluctant to do that, could you email it to me...

I'm trying to convince myself to spend more money on a tool/toy than I've ever done before... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif