Very interested in the PT

/ Very interested in the PT #1  

LSmith

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400
As a current owner of an old 18hp Kubota I have been somewhat narrow minded in my search for a newer tractor. Several years ago I bought 60ac in middle TN and have been looking for a solution to cuttting steep slopes (25 degrees) on the road down to our homesite. I knew a knuckle Boom mower was the answer, but I couldn't justify the price of the attachment in addition to a 30hp tractor. Then I stumbled on the Powertrac site. I notice that the mower is offered as an attachment to the PT1445. Does anybody out there have one of these machines and the mower? If so how do you like it? While there are many other attachments that interest me the Kboom mower is by far my greatest need. I would like to also know if anyone in my neck of the woods has a PT.

Thanks,

Lane Smith

/ Very interested in the PT #2  
I suggest you look at the PT 1845. It is well suited to mowing 25 degree slopes with the available finish mower. It also takes most other PT attachments and will safely work on steep slopes with most of the other attachments.

/ Very interested in the PT #3  
FYI: There's also a PT_1850 listed in the USED section on the PT website if you haven't seen it already.

/ Very interested in the PT #4  
Lane,

There's a thread that is frequently updated that lists all "known" PT owners by state PT Owners By State . Here are those owners listed for Tennessee.

Tennessee

422 STRAY
425 SNOWRIDGE
425 DBETTS
425 46MAC

You'll have to PM them to find out exactly where they live.

Good luck! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif