Is Power Trac Listening

/ Is Power Trac Listening #1  

BobRip

Elite Member
Tractor
2000 Power Trac 422
If anyone from Power Trac is reading these messages, please reply here or leave me a private message. We would all like to know if you are keeping trac of what is going on here.

Thanks,

Bob Rip

/ Is Power Trac Listening #2  
Bob, I really don't think they want to get involved with this forum, but I think that they monitor it. About the only one that could answer questions would be Terry, and working this forum is not in his job description. They apparently think that every thing is going well with all their products.

/ Is Power Trac Listening #3  
<font color="red"> They apparently think that every thing is going well with all their products. </font>
Maybe they're close to right. There are some issues, certainly, and some improvements needed. As you see from reports here, changes are fairly common. Fixing one problem has the potential always to create others, however, so they don't jump at every suggestion.
Power Trac does monitor this board, although perhaps not every message. If the machines were changed according to each reported suggestion or problem encountered, however, no two would be alike.
When I've had any real question or issue to be resolved, I've called, and the response has generally been right on the mark.

/ Is Power Trac Listening
J_J and Charlie, I agree with both of your comments. I think that real issues should be addressed to them by telephone. Many of the things here are routine (Clint Blake's battery cable for example) or very specialized. My point is to make sure we call them with issues and not depend on Tractorbynet to communicate with them.
Still we will get an eye on this message and see what happens.

Take care,

Bob Rip