Tires 4.10 x 350 x 4 Tire Tubes

/ 4.10 x 350 x 4 Tire Tubes #1  

Piedmont3

Silver Member
Tractor
PT - 425
I went to an auction this weekend and bought a box full (12) Tubes of the size for our finish mowers and Brush hog mowers front wheels. (4.10 x 350 x 4).
I have several extra if anyone wants a couple at $2.50 plus shipping let me know.
I have 8 of them left after I put them in my finish mower and brush hog.
I paid $2.25 a piece for them. They were $8.?? eaach at lowes last time I looked.

/ 4.10 x 350 x 4 Tire Tubes #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Tubes of the size for our finish mowers and Brush hog mowers front wheels. (4.10 x 350 x 4). I paid $2.25 a piece for them. They were $8.?? eaach at lowes last time I looked.)</font>

<font color="red">The local Tractor Supply Company (TSC) store sells the 10” Pneumatic (4.10/3.50-4) Tire/Wheel Combo With Steel Hub (TSC#3551979) for $4.95 regularly or $4.50 on sale! That's for the wheel, the tire, and the tube! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

And, these TSC units are not that cheap domestic stuff! They are carefully manufactured, assembled, and then shipped all the way from China!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

</font>

/ 4.10 x 350 x 4 Tire Tubes
I wish we had a TSC close to me. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif All we have is lowes or HD, or wal mart. only lowes carries the tubes. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif TSC is too far away for me to get to go to.
If anybody needs the tubes let me know.