Backhoe Build A Backhoe For PT425... It Could Happen

/ Build A Backhoe For PT425... It Could Happen
You're not supposed to tell me that stuff... :D

/ Build A Backhoe For PT425... It Could Happen #442  
MossRoad said:
You're not supposed to tell me that stuff... :D

I am a little ticked myself. I wonder what the difference is other than the gpm.

Where did you see that... on their website?

/ Build A Backhoe For PT425... It Could Happen #444  
MossRoad said:
Where did you see that... on their website?

In their new catalog. page 53.

I don't think that particular joystick is made by Brand Hydraulics. The items above it and below it are, but I'm not sure that one is. I cannot find anything at the Brand website with those specs. Also, all of the pictures of Brand items have plastic caps in the holes. That valve appears to have metal plugs. You may want to call them and check.

/ Build A Backhoe For PT425... It Could Happen #446  
MossRoad said:
I don't think that particular joystick is made by Brand Hydraulics. The items above it and below it are, but I'm not sure that one is. I cannot find anything at the Brand website with those specs. Also, all of the pictures of Brand items have plastic caps in the holes. That valve appears to have metal plugs. You may want to call them and check.
:) :)
So... I've been reading this thread up to this point, did the backhoe project get put on hold? Inquiring minds.... and because I'm headed for more or less the same project for my old John Deere 650, using CADDigger plans.

Life gets in the way of toys... life being family activities.:D I have a few more hoses and fittings to purchase and put on. I should be able to finish it in the spring.

/ Build A Backhoe For PT425... It Could Happen #448  
MossRoad said:
Life gets in the way of toys... life being family activities.:D I have a few more hoses and fittings to purchase and put on. I should be able to finish it in the spring.

No problem, I know the feeling. I was just afraid that I had somehow missed the rest of the story... and it was interesting!!! Good job of writing, looking forward to the next chapter. BG in Iowa

/ Build A Backhoe For PT425... It Could Happen #449  
got a towable backhoe project myself, but santa brought me a nice new JD with a 448 hoe for xmas, so have to sell. to bad..has been fun thusfar ...see the classifieds here or here. Backhoe, towable project and parts - eBay (item 220207911850 end time Mar-08-08 13:57:49 PST)
my plan was to adapt to to one of my crawlers and just use the motor/pump etc on somethin else...probably would have put it on the trackmaster (can see that on my site plastikosmd.com) it would have justified owing a crawler in the suburbs! o well maybe use it as a zero turn mower!

/ Build A Backhoe For PT425... It Could Happen #450  
i make a backhoe for my john deere 430 and loader if anyone needs plans

Attachments

• IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 1,051