Used PT's

/ Used PT's #2  
Re: Used PT\'s

Keep and eye on www.power-trac.com Click on the title (Used PTs). There isn't a 425 there now but in the past and most likely in the future there will be one. If you don't get in a hurry and jump when the chance arrives you get yourself a deal.

/ Used PT's #3  

Also check the classifieds on Tractorbynet.
Where are you located?
PJ

/ Used PT's #4  

I think there IS a used PT-425 for sale on the Power-Trac web site.
It's listed as a TR8 trailer package - asking $13k for a $23k package?

/ Used PT's

I am in Tennessee. I will keep looking at the PT website.....Thanks

/ Used PT's #6  

Didn't want to start a new topic just for this, forgive me..

The very large connecting Nut in the middle on the PT 180 anyone know the size?? Mine needs to be tightened up, and I need to buy a wrench.

As always thanks for any help, /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Used PT's #7  

The one on the PT422 built in 2000 is 1 and 13/16 inches. I suggest you call Terry to make sure. This is one expensive wrench. I paid $125 dollars at NAPA. I suggest you try other places. Clint Blake found two versions at Hanover Tools for a lot less.

Bob Rip

/ Used PT's #8  

Looking at the size of the nut, I'm sure it is expensive. Thanks Bob. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ Used PT's #10  

You might try a local farmers Co-Op. If you have one close.
They have some large wrenches in the one close to me, by the nuts and bolts. I have never looked at the sizes but they are BIG, seems the prices were $85 or $90 for some of them. I go there to get Grade 8 bolts, they are cheaper than the hardware store, by about 25-30%.