Mo-Deck?

/ Mo-Deck? #1  

tracdoc

Platinum Member
Tractor
sold PT-425
I came across a product called "Mo-Deck" recently in a garden/landscaping publication---you know, the best thing since canned beer, sliced bread, etc. I found their website {HERE}, and I was wondering if any fellow PTers and TBNers have tried the product and can give some + or - feedback. Thanks lots.

/ Mo-Deck? #2  
I tried Mo-Deck on our commercial mowers last year. It seemed to work for a day or so (4-5 acres of mowing) then no difference. I can't recommend it.

/ Mo-Deck?
Hmmm...

I was afraid of that. Seems as though all these coatings wear off very quickly. Thanks much for your feedback.

/ Mo-Deck? #4  
There is a system that has been around a long time used to clean mowing decks. I have seen it in use and it seems to work pretty good. If you have one blade, it works like this. A fitting is bolted to the deck. The fitting has holes in the bottom of the fitting to squirt water. You hook up the hose after mowing, and turn on the water for about 5 min or whatever. You know water is hard to compress, so the fast turning blades hit the jet of water and slings it all under the deck. If you can use a drill, you can make your own fitting. It shouldn't cost you more than $5.00. Try it, and I think you will be satisfied. It does leave a wet green mess, so pick your spot to clean. It works best if you can aim the jet at the lifting part of the blade, If you have three blades, use three jets.

/ Mo-Deck? #5  
cub cadet put this on new decks were you can attach a garden hose to it to clean

/ Mo-Deck?
Thanks J_J and Weaver. I'll go take a look at the new Cubs, and find fittings that I can install in the deck.