Saw my first "live" Power Trac today

/ Saw my first "live" Power Trac today #1  

AndyM

Veteran Member
Tractor
1948 Ford 8N and 1993 Toro WheelHorse 520H
Saw my first \"live\" Power Trac today

Mrs. AndyM and I were driving home from church early this afternoon, and I saw a fellow cutting his grass with a Power Trac about six miles away from me. I presume this was Bill Croasmun.

How ya doin' Bill? It's kinda neat to see one live and in action! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Saw my first "live" Power Trac today #2  
Re: Saw my first \"live\" Power Trac today

You saw him 6 miles away....must have been using binocs! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Saw my first "live" Power Trac today #3  

Every time I slow down and point out a tractor to my wife and kids and say something like, "Hey, Joe Smith from TBN has a tractor just like that!" they just give me this look...

/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ Saw my first "live" Power Trac today #4  

That's a GIRL thing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, my wife does that to me all the time.
Wore my TBN shirt today in Minneapolis at the Landscape Arboretum, was sure that someone would say something. Sure did, my wife asked why I wore that old thing.
PJ

/ Saw my first "live" Power Trac today #5  

I remember your wife and my wife giving us that look in my front yard. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Saw my first "live" Power Trac today #6  

Still planning on doing that again.
PJ

/ Saw my first "live" Power Trac today #7  

Hi Andy!
Doing well thanks. Hope all is well. Front yard still staying dry? If you have time feel free to stop in next time you see me out. The only thing that rivals my favorite hobby (the PT) is talking about my favorite hobby. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif