Hours on your PT - Who has the most

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #21  
I bought my 422 in 2000 and it now has 1,793 hours on it and that is the Subaru engine. The last several years I have cut down on the hours since I got my 1845 which I use for most of my mowing. I mow about 6 acres plus about 1 1/2 miles of trails. I just use regular motor oil in both the engine and hydraulic system. Most of my use with the 422 is bucket work and mini hoe plus getting firewood. I used to average about 180 hours per year but now it is more like 140 per yr.

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #22  
I figure I am putting around 60 to 100 hours a year. I have had 3 hour meters fail. Figure I will do the diesel purchase as a guage. 1.6 gallons per hour. 80 to 150 gallons purchased a year....

I think I got it in 2007 but would have to check, didn't use it nearly as much as I do now. was running under 50 hours the first 3 years as I was clearing land.. Now lots of mowing (24 man hours to mow our property if I do a detailed mow).

I figure I probably have around 600 hours max... I guess it isn't yet broke in from what diesel people tell me...

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #23  
I actually got to put 25 minutes on it mowing tonight! We finally got some rain and the weeds popped up. :laughing:

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #24  
Good to see your Robin still going strong after all those hours. I only average about 80 hrs/yr. Would be more except I use the F250 for snow plowing.

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #25  
I run about 300 hours a year. That depends on amount of snow but normally I do about 280 in summer and 20 total in winter.
PJ

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most
I run about 300 hours a year. That depends on amount of snow but normally I do about 280 in summer and 20 total in winter.
PJ

So where are you now? Sounds like about 2700 hours. Is this on the original engine?

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #27  
At 1000 hours I put in a new engine (same type).
PJ

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #28  
142 hours since January 2010

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #29  
I have 170 hours since Dec 2010.

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #30  
Hey Pajoube how many hours total do you have on your machine? I mean from when you bought it not just from the motor swap.