Hours on your PT - Who has the most

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #1  

BobRip

Elite Member
Tractor
2000 Power Trac 422
I am courious, who has the most hours on their PT and what major repairs have you done? I am only at around 525. No major repairs yet. What have you got?

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #2  
It must be me, I have 52 so far....:D

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #3  
I have 550 hours on my 422. I purchased it in May 2002. I am certain we have PT's with coinsiderable more hours.

Dale

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #4  
DHS said:
I have 550 hours on my 422. I purchased it in May 2002. I am certain we have PT's with coinsiderable more hours.

Dale

My 425 that I purchased in September of 03 has just under 600.
I'm sure that Hans and Blackwood have in the thousands of hours but then they are both commerical operators.
PJ

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #5  
BobRip said:
I am courious, who has the most hours on their PT and what major repairs have you done? I am only at around 525. No major repairs yet. What have you got?

My 1445 has about 1043 hrs on the meter, but I didn't put all those hours on
there. It is an early 90's unit.

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most
J_J said:
My 1445 has about 1043 hrs on the meter, but I didn't put all those hours on
there. It is an early 90's unit.

I am also want to hear what major repairs you have made and when (engine rebuild, pump rebuild, wheel motor rebuild, etc.)

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #7  
I purchased my 422 in April, 2000 and today I just passed 1,001 hours on the hour meter. The major repairs I have had are changed spark plugs 4 times, replaced fuel line from tank to pump, and replaced belt on 48" mower deck, other than that just regular maintenance. I believe I am soon going to have to replace the treadle cable to the hydroback as the treadle does not automatically return to the neutral position and Terry is sure it is a worn cable and not the hydroback which I thought it might be.

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #8  
BobRip said:
I am also want to hear what major repairs you have made and when (engine rebuild, pump rebuild, wheel motor rebuild, etc.)

On my 1445, I have replaced the steering and lift pump. I have replaced the PTO pump, and I now have to replace the rear seals on the tram pump. I have rebuilt the lift/tilt cylinders. and replaced the front rims with heavy duty ones, and new tires. I have replaced the roll-over pin and tilt assembly. I have replaced the cooling fan on the hyd cooler. The hydraback cable will need to be replaced in the near future. Replaced about 4 hyd hoses.

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #9  
WOW!! over 1000 hours on a 422 and just the normal wear & tear items...sure hope I'm that fortunate when I hit the century mark! I'm guessing it has the Kohler engine?

/ Hours on your PT - Who has the most #10  
It has the Robin engine.