Bronze Member
    Tractor
    PT 425

Default placed my order today

hey guys, i placed my order today, wired the money, and now wait. Kristie said it should ship the week of the 11th.
    I went with the 425, 4 in 1 bucket, LMB, 60" deck, tiller, potatoe digger, forks, mini hoe, and the trailer towing adapter. I got lucky with the shipping whereas I wanted to have it shipped private carrier just for the piece of mind and it just so happens another gentleman within 100 miles ordered a 1430.
    So at least my 425 will be in good company for 600 of the 700 mile trip. It saved the both of us a good chunk of change. Ill be sure to post pics when it arrives. I send out a thankyou to everyone on this forum for the many sleepless nights reviewing the archives. Im not only more excited than ever im also more confident than ever that I picked out the best piece of equiptment for my needs!!

Kris

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    PowerTrac 425 (September 2003)

Default Re: placed my order today

Quote Originally Posted by kmaz
    hey guys, i placed my order today, wired the money, and now wait. Kristie said it should ship the week of the 11th.
    I went with the 425, 4 in 1 bucket, LMB, 60" deck, tiller, potatoe digger, forks, mini hoe, and the trailer towing adapter. I got lucky with the shipping whereas I wanted to have it shipped private carrier just for the piece of mind and it just so happens another gentleman within 100 miles ordered a 1430.
    So at least my 425 will be in good company for 600 of the 700 mile trip. It saved the both of us a good chunk of change. Ill be sure to post pics when it arrives. I send out a thankyou to everyone on this forum for the many sleepless nights reviewing the archives. Im not only more excited than ever im also more confident than ever that I picked out the best piece of equiptment for my needs!!

Kris
    Kris,

Thanks for your note and congratulations on the purchase.
    Your order is (attachments) the same as mine. About a year later I ended up ordering additonal attachments.
    Yes, pictures please and also some idea of your first project.
    Your are in for some very fun days ahead.
    PJ

Tractor
    Former owner of a Power Trac -180 / Kubota BX-1500 with front end loader... Both were tough little machines Now a Craftsman Yard Tractor / John Deere 140 H-1 Garden tractor / Cub Cadet 108

Congratulations and enjoy, you made a smart decision. Now for the wait it seems to take forever.
    Barry / 1968 John Deere 140 H-1
    __________________________________________________ _____

Tractor
    2000 Power Trac 422

Good choice of attachments. I know you will enjoy your machine.
    Bob Rip
    Tell me and I will hear.
    Show me and I will see.
    Let me do and I will learn.
    Let me fail and I will understand.

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Congratulations on your purchase!
    MossRoad

Click On My Little Tractor
    To See Pictures And Videos