Tractor
    PowerTrac 1850

Default Possible Tachometer?

Anyone have any comments on this? It seems to me that this is one heck of a shortcoming for the PT... For the past few days I have been running way to slow and had no idea my throttle cable was misadjusted until Terry brought it up...

eBay: Diesel Engine '' Tiny Tach Hour / Tachometer DTT-1/4 (item 230103137843 end time Apr-09-07 22:19:24 PDT)

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    BX 22

Default Re: Possible Tachometer?

I have one of those on my BX22 it works just fine. It is somtimes hard to see the display but really after you have it a while you do not need to look at in very much. i would reccommend that you buy it direct from Tiny tach. The sensor that picks up the fuel pulses comes in several sizes and you need the correct one.
    Welcome To Tiny-Tach. Small and economical tachometers for gas and diesel engines.

DHS
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    PT-422

I use one as an hourmeter on my boat. The tach function works well also but can be hard to see in bright sunlight.

Dale

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    PT 1845, Bobcat A300, JD Trail Gator

Quote Originally Posted by woodlandfarms
    Anyone have any comments on this? It seems to me that this is one heck of a shortcoming for the PT... For the past few days I have been running way to slow and had no idea my throttle cable was misadjusted until Terry brought it up...

eBay: Diesel Engine '' Tiny Tach Hour / Tachometer DTT-1/4 (item 230103137843 end time Apr-09-07 22:19:24 PDT)
    I purchased a tach from a Duetz dealer--a traditional dial type display-- and it has worked well for me. However, if I were to do it again I would go with the Tiny Tach--it is less expensive than the one I purchased and no more difficult to install.