Posthole Digger Who makes the best PTO 3 pt Post hole digger?

/ Who makes the best PTO 3 pt Post hole digger? #1  

Ob1kubota

Gold Member
I'm looking for members who have experience with post hole diggers in the 60 to 90 horse power range at PTO, thanks! Old Ob1

/ Who makes the best PTO 3 pt Post hole digger? #3  
No experience. . . .yet. Been looking at the Landpride PD35.

/ Who makes the best PTO 3 pt Post hole digger? #5  
Ob1kubota said:
I'm looking for members who have experience with post hole diggers in the 60 to 90 horse power range at PTO, thanks! Old Ob1

I know Danuser has a good name with the hydraulic heads.

May I ask what you are going to be doing ?

jb

/ Who makes the best PTO 3 pt Post hole digger? #6  
I had a Danuser F8 and it gets my endorsement but as good as it was you couldn't run me down to give me one. If you've ever used a hole digger mounted to a skid steer its over for anything else.

/ Who makes the best PTO 3 pt Post hole digger?
Footer construction for prefab steel buildings. heavy steel post for fence & gates that will stop an 18 wheeler and with a proper sized auger 4x4 & 6x6 treated fence post for cattle and horses. Thanks Ob1

/ Who makes the best PTO 3 pt Post hole digger?
Krumps ...... Wow! that thing has a mast like my Altec Pressure Diggers. Definitly saved it to favorites! Thanks Old Ob1

/ Who makes the best PTO 3 pt Post hole digger? #9  
Land Pride PD35 for me, rated for 75 pto horse power. 6,9,12,15,18,& 24" augers available, all dig 48" deep. 6,9,& 12" augers are semi- double flighted with the remaining sizes being double flighted. All augers have replaceable hardened cast steel teeth. 7 & 14" auger extensions available. Hydraulic down pressure kit available that applies 500lbs of down force if needed.

This is the unit that I have and it is a very heavy duty unit.:) Among the best PTO units available.

Good luck with your search.

/ Who makes the best PTO 3 pt Post hole digger? #10  
Glowplug said:
No experience. . . .yet. Been looking at the Landpride PD35.

Bent the he** out of mine.:mad: Maybe I had a some sort of factory defect that was undetected..it only dug 30 or so holes before it bent. Had to heat it up and use the tractor to straighten it back out... After 3 hours of heating and torquing, and welding some 3/8" reinforcements, it worked OK again. I have a couple of Landpride implements...average at best.