Case-IH JX series question

/ Case-IH JX series question #2  
I believe they are a New Holland product, maybe from Italy? Not sure, but I am pretty sure they are not a McCormick related.

/ Case-IH JX series question #3  
Builder said:
Are they made in England by McCormick?
No. They are manufactured in Italy, England and Turkey by CNH. McCormick is not affiliated with CNH in any way. There are a few different versions with JX in the model, JX, JXC, JXU to name a few. Similar NH models are the TD, TN, and TL, if I remember correctly. Cases seem to be slightly upscale versions of the NH line.

/ Case-IH JX series question
dgl24087 said:
No. They are manufactured in Italy, England and Turkey by CNH. McCormick is not affiliated with CNH in any way. There are a few different versions with JX in the model, JX, JXC, JXU to name a few. Similar NH models are the TD, TN, and TL, if I remember correctly. Cases seem to be slightly upscale versions of the NH line.

Thanks, they look a lot like the McCormicks (and McCormicks are made in England), so I thought maybe they had a manufacturing partnership.

/ Case-IH JX series question #5  
The JX is actually made in Turkey.

/ Case-IH JX series question #7  
McCormick bought the old Case-IH line of CX tractors when New Holland bought Case-IH so there are some McCormicks that do look quite similar to the Case-IH line still as they are basically the same body style but with gray instead of black. The CX and JX line of tractors look very similar.