Comparison NH TC45DA versus Kioti DK45SE

/ NH TC45DA versus Kioti DK45SE #1  

Dreamin_Tractors

Silver Member
Tractor
NH T2320 Hydro
You would think, after owning a tractor for three years, that upgrading to a larger machine would be easy, NOT! The easy part was knowing what features were most important to me, the tough part was deciding which brand, as there are many great 45hp tractors. I narrowed my selection down to the New Holland and Kioti, in many ways I liked the Kioti better. The KL401 loader is class leading, I prefer metal instead of fiberglass, longer warranty and better price. After, much thought, reading and discussing, I bought the NHTC45DA. I had such great luck with my TC30, the dealer is 8 miles from me, between the $1,800 cash back and a great deal on my trade in, they made me a deal that was too good to pass up. The closest Kioti dealer was 150 miles, this is a big factor for me, as I have no way to trailer the tractor.

For those of you that followed my thread in the New Holland post, about selling my tractor, I ended up selling it twice, but both people backed out. The New Holland dealer gave me what I was asking for it, but with the tax savings, It equated to another $1,000 savings.

Here is the package I got, NHTC45DA, R4's, Canopy, brush guard, TL250 Loader, 72" heavy duty bucket with QA, AnBo 60" Grapple, Woods BH90X with Hydraulic thumb and 18" bucket. Should have everything ready next week.
:)

I will post pictures in the New Holland section when I get the tractor.

/ NH TC45DA versus Kioti DK45SE #2  
That's not fair. I don't have half that stuff. Sounds like quite a Dream'in Tractor to me !! You will be the envy of the town !!

Wait'in for Pics,

Vic

/ NH TC45DA versus Kioti DK45SE #3  
Good for you :D! Send pictures :). Use your new tractor safely and well. Jay