4500 Front tire question

/ 4500 Front tire question #1  

Jeffery8mm

I have a 2wd 4500 with ML260 FEL. Sometimes, when I have a full load in the bucket and drive over a boggy place in the pasture, the front wheels will sink into the ground pretty bad. The front wheels are the originals, but seem mighty narrow to me. My question is, is there another set of wheels that I can get that are wider and may not sink down so bad??
Thanks

Jeff

/ 4500 Front tire question #2  
The industrial tires will be wider on the front, however you will need new rims also which might end up being somewhat costly and I don't know how much they would help.

/ 4500 Front tire question #3  
I have a 5500 which I believe has the same front tires. When mine wear down I am gonna put some 235/75/16 truck tires on. The rim is a little narrow to be a perfect fit but it'll work. Be sure and check your weight ratings but I think it should be ok.

/ 4500 Front tire question #4  
you can swap wheels, and put 9.5 L 16 tires on the front (better go with 4-rib). it goes a long way towards keeping the front axle above ground. cost you about $400. good luck

/ 4500 Front tire question #5  
Here's a picture of a 3525 with the wider industrial tires to give you an idea what they look like.

Picture012.jpg

/ 4500 Front tire question
Thanks REd River!! What would that setup run for the 4500?? Still thinking of trading down to 3510 4x4!!!!!!!!

Jeff