Ford 1710 operators manual

/ Ford 1710 operators manual #1  

North Dakota

Silver Member
Tractor
'84 Ford 1710
I recently bought a Ford 1710. I found an owners manual for sale for around $30.00 plus shipping would be around $35.

Would the operators manual be worth getting? Or does anybody know where I can download a PDF version. I could not locate anything at the New Holland website?

/ Ford 1710 operators manual #2  
I'm of the opinion that the owners manual, even if 'lite' on technical info, is still a good thing to have for any tractor, along with a shop manual of some sort, and a parts manual.

Soundguy

/ Ford 1710 operators manual
Tell me if I'm wrong or not but I was thinking that the operators/owners manual would have service schedules, capacity information (fluids), Tire Size requirements & where and when to grease.

I heard it was important that the front and rear tire sizes are the proper size when the tractor has front wheel assist. I want to make sure That I do have the proper sizes.

/ Ford 1710 operators manual #4  
Yep..

soundguy

/ Ford 1710 operators manual
Thanks

I'll buy it unless somebody here knows where there are free downloads.

/ Ford 1710 operators manual #6  
I have a 1910 and the manual has a lot of good info. I'd get it. I have never seen these on line.

/ Ford 1710 operators manual #8  
I think you will be glad that you have it. I use my manual often, especially when I service the tractor.