The big bear lives !!!!!! Mudding video!!!!

/ The big bear lives !!!!!! Mudding video!!!! #1  

Ryan03

Platinum Member
Tractor
Farmtrac DTC270, Kubota G5200hydro, Honda recon 250, Suzuki King Quad 450 4x4, 2003 2500 DMax/Allison 4x4
The big bear basket case that I bought over the winter is finaly alive, I have been riding it for around a month to work some bugs out of it, and just finished installing a lift and 27 inch tires. This is a video my wife took of me playing in the mud with the big bear in one of the smaller {realy, im not kidding} mudholes on my property. enjoy YouTube - big bear mudding

/ The big bear lives !!!!!! Mudding video!!!! #2  
I'm suprised it wasn't sputtering in that hole. Most yamahas have the air intake located above the motor and the steam makes them sputter. If you plan on going in bigger holes than that you might want to make some snorkles. Looks like it spins those swamplites nicely:cool:

/ The big bear lives !!!!!! Mudding video!!!! #4  
here's to getting mud in your face.lol thats a nice setup you got there.reminds me of a hole we got on our trails. ain't knowbody made it through yet . we done dug the ruts to deep but we have fun trying.

so how does that mud taste?it looks like you got a face full.

/ The big bear lives !!!!!! Mudding video!!!!
TOMMYHPX4X4 said:
here's to getting mud in your face.lol thats a nice setup you got there.reminds me of a hole we got on our trails. ain't knowbody made it through yet . we done dug the ruts to deep but we have fun trying.

[so how does that mud taste?it looks like you got a face full].
Taste like chicken LOL

/ The big bear lives !!!!!! Mudding video!!!! #8  
You guys are as bad as I am. I bet when you were kids you were the ones who jumped into the water puddles to make a splash rather than walk around them. I know I was. :eek: :D

/ The big bear lives !!!!!! Mudding video!!!! #9  
yee haa! gotta love it man. I have a 2000 big bear 400 that really needs a set of tires. I still have the stock tires and it wouldn't get close to going as deep as you got. the thing I hate most is lack of diff lock, I think that would help me pull through a lot better sometimes. my brother has a new grizzly that so far has been unstopable.
as to the mention above of air breather tube, I've never had an issue with mine and I've had it in a lot of water. in fact we have one spot that's probably 200 ft long and 18 inches deep in water and it's never had issues with water or steam in that hole.

/ The big bear lives !!!!!! Mudding video!!!! #10  
yea buddy i show do like da mud ridin. i found out the otherday my rhino can go through water past the seat bottom.lol i'm in thr process of fabin up a snokel for it.