Puzzling problem-need some urgent help.

/ Puzzling problem-need some urgent help. #1  

hammer1995

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130 HST
I've got a Kubota L 3130 with a LA513 FEL. I recently took my box blade off and took it to the dealership and had a WR long electric front valve and one set of Kubota rear remotes with a Carter and Carter top link about 1 week ago. I brought the tractor home and did some work with the new Millonzi grapple/FEL.

I did not attach anything to the 3-point until today. Well, when I tried to lift my box blade it would not move unless I was at full throttle on the tractor and then it would only move very slowly. If I removed the box blade and let the tractor idle, the arms would lift their own weight but would stop if I stood on them.

I took it in to the dealership and they bypassed the electric valve and it improved but still would not lift a man at idle. The hydraulic fluid level is fine and is Super UDT. All maintenance has been performed by the book.

The dealership is going to pull the rear remote block in the morning and see if anything is awry.

I was supposed to leave tonight for a week of land clearing out of state and I need my tractor ASAP. I would appreciate any opinions you guys have.

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Mike

/ Puzzling problem-need some urgent help. #2  
It sounds like the power beyond line that they cut into to add the new valve is restricted somehow. Either a bad QD, or one that's not seated good.

You engine should be laboring a little also if that line has a major obstruction in it...