New 4025!

/ New 4025! #1  

tctractor

The new 4025 was delivered today. I decided finally to go with this model, no loader for now. Here are a couple of pictures I shot.

59288IMG_1370.jpg

59288IMG_1373.jpg

/ New 4025! #2  
That is one great looking tractor. It looks as if you might be a Christmas tree grower. What will your uses be for that beautiful hunk of iron?

/ New 4025!
Christmas tree grower - funny! No that is the county requirement for septic systems, they must be of the mound type and have pine trees on them.

This tractor is my 8n replacement. I need some additional HP for hogging and hopefully the diff lock will make this tractor more useful for snow plowing. It'll be used in general for hogging, mowing, discing, light plowing and maybe some future bailing or hay work.

It was a tough choice, but this tractor seems really beefy without being too much bigger than the sweet spot I was looking for between a Ford 2000 and 3000 in terms of power and usefulness.

/ New 4025! #4  
Wow, this is a good looking tractor. I can't find it on the Mahindra website. What are the specs? Is it a 40 hp tractor? Does it have live PTO? How about PS?

Don

/ New 4025!
Don,

Yeah from reading the owners manual this 4025 is the replacement for the 3525, so its 40 HP with all the same features like Live PTO, power steering that the 3525 has except its a 4 cylinder. The other numbers listed on the combined owners manual are the 3825 which I'm guessing is the 3325 replacement based on no live PTO or power steering and the 4525 which I have no idea what that replaces.

/ New 4025! #8  
Congrats! I'm really liking the looks of the 4025's we've received so far.

/ New 4025! #9  
Ya know what's really nice to me in this day and age? Your tractor still looks like a tractor instead of a dragon fly that's growing R4's for legs.

/ New 4025! #10  
Congrats on your new arrival. Looks awesome.

I know how you feel. My Mahindra 5525 arrived last March. I now have a whole 35 hours on it, most of it with the brush hog. It will be my go-to tractor for haying on my 10-acre place.