Dealer CASEIH Dealer

/ CASEIH Dealer #1  

klm

Silver Member
Tractor
Allis D17 CIH D40, JD5310, Massimo MS50010
Anyone have any recommendations for a caseih dealer in Missouri (North or Northwest). I am kinda interested in a d40 or d45. My two closest dealers aren't interested, Power Implement at Lamar won't even return my calls and the other dealer at Holden dosen't seem interested either. I know I could go blue but just don't want too. I have a d40 now that is perfect but want to go to a hydrastat.

/ CASEIH Dealer #2  
If your dealers are close enough, I would stop in to ask the questions rather than call. They take calls all day from people who are just price shopping and that wastes their time compared to customers in their shop. I've noticed a big difference in dealer attention between calling and face to face visits.

/ CASEIH Dealer #3  
I agree that it's very dificult to find anybody who will give you good service over the phone. It's even tougher through email since so many people are just price hunting and are not really serious about buying.

The dealer and sales people know that the serios buyer is the one who comes to the lot to see the tractor in person.

Since you know pretty much what you want, I would take the time to go to both dealers and find out which one is better run. The most important part of where to buy is the support that you will get down the road.

If you really don't want to deal with either, Case has a dealer search function on their website. My Case dealer sells both construction equipment and small CUT tractors. Just do a search out as far as you are willing to drive and see what you come up with. Sometimes you will find a dealer that you had no idea was even there.

Good luck,
Eddie

/ CASEIH Dealer
thanks guys, I think I know how to find a dealer and I have visited lots, I was just trying to find out if anyone would recommend a dealer, you know word of mouth is worth a lot to me.

/ CASEIH Dealer #5  
This is probably farther than you want to go but I went to Crown Power in Columbia last week to look at a used DX32 and I thought they were very helpful. It turned out I didn't buy it but it was because I decided to go for a slightly larger tractor,not the dealer.

/ CASEIH Dealer #6  
Check out Derr Equipment in Savannah, MO. Also may be worth your time to check out Bruna Implement in Washington, KS. It was worth the extra mile for me.

/ CASEIH Dealer
Now thats what I was looking for, thanks guys.