KL-122 FEL on LK 3054

/ KL-122 FEL on LK 3054 #1  

bob2230

The KL-122 won't pick the front tires off the ground. Is this a relief valve issue?

Also, anyone know if the neutral port and PB port on the FEL control valve are one and the same ?

Thanks Bob

/ KL-122 FEL on LK 3054
Joel

Attached is the valve with the line in question in red

Thanks, Bob

Attachments

• control valve.JPG
    control valve.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 562
   / KL-122 FEL on LK 3054 #4  
The KL-122 won't pick the front tires off the ground. Is this a relief valve issue?

Also, anyone know if the neutral port and PB port on the FEL control valve are one and the same ?

Thanks Bob

Bob, I've got the same machine & loader. I initially thought my FEL wouldn't lift the tires off the ground too, but on occasion the tires did lift up.

Seems you have to invert the bucket (open section on the ground) then raise it up. Down pressure with the bucket in the normal position doesn't seem to raise the front end. Although my neighbor has a 1999 Kubota L35 TLB and he CAN raise it quite easily in the "normal" position.

/ KL-122 FEL on LK 3054
Thanks, I'll try that.

Any idea which port on the loader is the PB port. Nelson Long told me to connect the PB hose to the T port on his electric hydraulic valve kit and we think it's the one that goes to the neutral port on the tractor.

Thanks again

Bob