Looking for parts for Craftsman 18hp Tractor

/ Looking for parts for Craftsman 18hp Tractor #1  

Capt. Bob

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 FEL
I have a 90's model Craftsman 44" cut garden tractor. Sears has discontinued nearly every part for it. I would like to find one for parts. I can get parts for the Kohler engine but not for the deck or tractor. I am in Middleburg FL. This thing runs too good to just throw away. I have had it since new.

/ Looking for parts for Craftsman 18hp Tractor #2  
Visit your local "Small engine" repair shops and make your needs known. You could also advertise in a local paper.:D

/ Looking for parts for Craftsman 18hp Tractor
Already done that. Got one response from the paper but it was a guy trying to sell me a new one.

/ Looking for parts for Craftsman 18hp Tractor #4  
I have a 90's model Craftsman 44" cut garden tractor. Sears has discontinued nearly every part for it. I would like to find one for parts. I can get parts for the Kohler engine but not for the deck or tractor. I am in Middleburg FL. This thing runs too good to just throw away. I have had it since new.

If you can find out who the actual manufacturer of the unit is you might try that avenue to obtain parts. Sears is notorious for swapping manufacturers of it's outdoor power equipment from year to year.

RB

/ Looking for parts for Craftsman 18hp Tractor #5  
you can buy lots of the deck parts from e-bay. Also here in Oregon there are always used 44" mowers for sale on craigs list.