Mowing Belt for 60'' Mower deck

/ Belt for 60'' Mower deck #1  

caperguy

I have a CC 7264 and am wondering if there are any alternatives to the CubCadet belts mower belts. I'm having a hard time getting them in my area.

/ Belt for 60'' Mower deck #2  
Depending on your area of the country....most NAPA parts stores carry the BEST belt (IMO) "GATES Brand" ....also some independent auto parts places will also carry or will get most any belt for you....all you need is your old belt or the OEM part number so the parts counter person can have something to cross reference to. My local independent is about 40% LESS on all the parts and belts than the CC dealer....the dealers are robbing folks here in Alabama...the list price is marked up here at 200% or more and they will not try to compete with one another... It gripes me bad. I will not pay dealer price for something I can make myself or purchase at the independent...Etowah Auto Parts INC in Gadsden, Al. 35904ou might call them and they'd ship to you. I don't know for sure. Their number is 256-547-6806...Tell them where you re and how you heard about them. Be sure to specify Gates Belts...Good luck to you friend, Tim