new orange toy arrived...

/ new orange toy arrived... #1  

tctx

Tractor
Kubota B7800HSTF / RTV900 diesel 4x4
I picked up an RTV 900 this weekend... it's awesome...

tc

the garage is gettin' kind of tight now....

Attachments

• kubotas1.jpg
    kubotas1.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 461
  • rtv3.jpg
    rtv3.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 452
   / new orange toy arrived... #2  
HOT!!! That is SOOOO on my list. Even the wife agrees I need one...step 1 to any expensive purchase.

Congrats!!!

/ new orange toy arrived... #3  

tc

OK does it or can it have a 540 RPM PTO installed?

/ new orange toy arrived... #4  

tc

My yard foreman just got one about a month ago, looks just like yours actually. I have to tell you that I was very impressed with this machine when I took it for a ride. This thing is totally built. When you compare what you get from any of the others...Polaris, Cat, Yamaha....this thing pound for pound, dollar for dollar absolutely kills the competition....period!! Nice buy, Looks good!!

/ new orange toy arrived... #5  
I can't tell from the pic....does yours have the hydraulic dump?

/ new orange toy arrived...
Yes it does, it's the worksite model, the hydraulic dump is standard... within a few hours of getting it home, the trailer ball was on it and it very aptly moved the 7k lb utility trailer (~ 1700#s) that it came home on to a suitable parking position for the weekend.

Y'er right Keith - I had brung my wife along to look at a few machine s before getting this one from my Kubota dealer... she couldn't be seen in the last Gator 6x4 we looked at... it was a bucket o'rust and was pretty beat on considering the low hours on the meter....

This was a recent trade in at the dealer... I had called up about a week and a half ago asking one of the guys there to keep his eyes open for me and he called back early last week with a deal I couldn't turn down... and the Mrs. appears to agree that this is the cleanest one we've looked at over the past few months...

tc

/ new orange toy arrived... #7  
Looks great, can't believe its used. Whoever had it took care of it. I want one but the price is close to a L series tractor. Wife says no more toys ( right now ) LOL

/ new orange toy arrived... #8  
Hey guys, Kubota now has a gasoline version...RTV500. Check it out. It might fit your budget a little better. They also have a 4 seater coming out in February that will compete with the Kawasaki 3010 Trans 4 :D

/ new orange toy arrived...
still have it... still love it...

same goes for the B7800...
:)